Science Fair Activities
Open Science Cambre offers different activities with a common feature: Science for all.
– Contests. Scientific and technological proposals of the Open Science that can be applied to the classroom. Open Access, Open Data, Citizen Science projects and RRI. The protagonist is always the student.
– Workshops. University, maker spaces, foundations that propose an educational resource or an investigation that can be used in the classroom.
– Shows. The fun and entertainment approach us in a playful way to science.
– Scientific coffee. Disseminating the latest scientific advances in an informal environment helps us to better understand what our research centers are doing.
-Scientific challenges. In an Open Science fair, the scientific challenge will be focus on the people.
– Scape Room. Will you be able to leave our «Scape Room»?